The Wageline Newsletter provides employment information direct to your inbox.
Wageline Newsletter is an email service which updates you on:
- increases to the state minimum wage and WA award rates of pay
- other changes to key WA awards
- critical issues employers need to know to comply with state employment laws
Wageline Newsletter is targeted at employers in the state industrial relations system. It is relevant to businesses which operate as:
- sole traders (e.g. Jane Smith trading as Jane's Cafe)
- unincorporated partnerships (e.g. Jane and Bob Smith trading as Jane's Cafe)
- unincorporated trust arrangements (Jane and Bob Smith as trustees for Jane's Cafe)
Wageline Newsletter is not relevant for businesses and organisations in the national industrial relations system which operate as:
- Pty Ltd businesses that are trading or financial corporations (e.g. Smith Pty Ltd trading as Jane's Cafe)
- incorporated associations and other not-for-profit bodies (that are trading or financial corporations)
If the business or organisation is in the national system visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website.
View the latest edition of the Wageline Newsletter.
After you subscribe, you will receive an email from Wageline asking you to confirm your email address by clicking on the link provided. Be sure to set your spam filters to allow messages from email@example.com
Once subscribed, you can edit your subscription if you wish to do so using the ‘manage your subscription’ link at the bottom of each Wageline Newsletter.